5 Reasons Why You Should Try Google Sheets for Your Business
The end of the legacy G Suite – Google is discontinuing the free version
Until December 6, 2012, Google customers used an older version of G Suite, also known as the legacy version of Google Apps. This version offered a limited number of tools and became unavailable to new users after 6.12.12.
Now, customers who have used the free version so far need to subscribe to the paid version as soon as possible for the sake of preserving their data and the availability of services. For more information on how to migrate your data, you can contact the experts at Cloudfresh.
Google Workspace Plans
You can choose plans based on your business needs. Once you get access to one of the plans, you’ll get 24/7 support and other paid features. Google Workspace offers three plans for your business:
- Business Starter. Provides 30 GB of Disk space, device and data protection with basic endpoint management and the ability to add other paid features.
- Business Standard. Provides 2 TB of Disk space, Google Meet video meetings with up to 150 people, enhanced data protection, custom templates for Google tools.
- Enterprise Standard. Provides the ability to add over 300 accounts, Google Meet videos with up to 500 people, data loss prevention, enterprise endpoint management, user and event data storage, e-discovery and advanced support.
You can learn more about Google Workspace rates here.
How to choose a Google Workspace plan
When choosing a plan, pay attention to what features your company currently uses. Google Workspace provides all the features from the free version in a paid plan.
When upgrading to a new Google Workspace plan, we recommend considering the following factors
- Essential Functions. Consult with your colleagues about which features they really need and which can be dispensed with.
- Number of users. Depending on how many people you have in the company.
- Differences in payment. If you have decided to buy a plan through Cloudfresh, then the payment process will be quicker.
Also, if you already have a Google Workspace account, you can compare versions of Google Workspace by logging into your account through different email accounts.
Connect to progress
Choose your Google Workspace plan with Cloudfresh consultants. We’ll help you select a plan based on your company’s needs and requirements, as well as provide free training on how to use the new features. You’ll also find that we charge a reasonable price to activate the tariff and help with all phases of the transition to the new features.
Our specialists will help you optimize your IT infrastructure, develop integrations for better system interoperability, and help create completely new structures and processes for your teams, while our support center will provide you with the best customer experience!