The policy was published: 02.12.2022
Current edition: 02.12.2022
Content of the Policy:
- Terms used in this Policy
- What are Cookies ?
- Types of Cookies that Cloudfresh collects
- Purposes of collecting Cookies
- How can you manage Cookies settings?
- Cookies of third parties
- Updating the Cookies Policy
- Contact Information
Terms used in this Policy:
” Cookies “ are files that are downloaded to the User’s computer or any other device when visiting the Platform. These types of files allow Us to store and examine information about the User’s preferences on Our Platform.
“Cloudfresh “ – Cloudfresh Central Europe s.r.o., company number: 08812519, location: Slezská 1306/80, Praha 3 Praha 130 00 CZ (hereinafter – “Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”).
“Platform “ – website, https://cloudfresh.com/, all of its content and links to this website.
“Service” — services provided by the Company. The list of Services provided by the Company can be found in the “Services” section by selecting the required Product.
” Product “ – a software product containing separate services, which can be found through the Platform in the “Products” section.
“Subject of Personal Data “, or ” User “, or ” Visitor “ – a person who visits and/or uses the Platform, and who is the same as the Subject of Personal Data, unless otherwise specified (hereinafter – “You”).
” Third parties” are partners of the Company or service providers of the Company who help Us collect and process data received from Users.
” General Data Protection Regulation” – European Parliament and Council Regulation No. 2016/679 as of 27.04.2016 On the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter – “GDPR”).
What are Cookies ?
Cookies are small text files or pieces of software code that contain a unique User ID and information about how you use the Platform. Cookies are transmitted through the server and stored on your device when you visit and/or use the Platform.
You can, of course, change your Cookie settings on your device at any time. Read more in the section “How you can manage Cookies settings”.
Types of Cookies collected by Cloudfresh:
- Technical Cookies are necessary for the functioning of the Platform. They allow the User to navigate on the Platform and access various options, Products, Services that are available on the relevant page of the Platform.
- Personalisation Cookies – allow the User to access the Service and Products with some generally determined parameters of the User’s device, such as language, regional configuration, type of browser through which the Service, Products are accessed, etc. Such files help to visit and move from one page of the Platform to another faster.
- Analytical Cookies – are used by Us to improve the operation of the Platform and the Service by obtaining information about the number of Visitors, from where the transition to the Platform took place and which pages of the Platform are used by the Visitor or User. We can use Google for this Analytics and other analytical tools.
Purposes of collecting Cookies :
- Obtaining standard web analytics information;
- Receiving data collected using HTML Cookies , Cookies Flash , web beacons and similar technologies;
- Obtaining demographic information and other details that will help customize the Platform according to the User’s preferences.
Cookies can also be used to make the Platform more secure.
We assure you that all information collected with the help of Cookies is used by Us only for the purposes specified in this Policy, and in no case are Cookies harmful to You or Your device that You are using, as they do not make any changes to its configuration.
How can you manage Cookies settings?
You can change the way Cookies are used, including completely blocking or deleting them, using your web browser settings. Remember that turning off or blocking some Cookies can prevent or significantly hinder the proper functioning of our Platform, for example by slowing it down.
You can configure, block or delete Cookies that are installed on your computer or mobile device in the settings of your browser.
By setting Cookies , you can:
- delete all Cookies ;
- block all Cookies ;
- allow all Cookies ;
- block Third Party Cookies (including those set by other online services than the one you are on);
- clear all Cookies when you close the web browser;
- open “private browsing” / “incognito browsing”, which allows you to browse pages without recording the history of visits or storing local data such as Cookies (at the same time, you should be aware of the limitations of such a function in terms of privacy).
Learn how to manage Cookies in popular web browsers:
- Microsoft Edge – instructions for setting up Cookies , see Microsoft Support .
- Internet Explorer – for instructions on how to configure Cookies , see Microsoft Support .
- Google Chrome – for instructions on how to set up Cookies , see Google Support .
- Firefox – for instructions on how to configure Cookies , see Mozilla Support .
- Safari for Mac – see Apple Support for instructions on how to set up Cookies .
- Opera – see the instructions for setting up Cookies in Opera Support .
- Safari for IOS and iPad OS ( iPhone / iPad ) – for instructions on how to set up Cookies , see Apple Support .
- Google Chrome for Android – for instructions on setting up Cookies , see Google Support .
For information about other web browsers, see the privacy settings of the web browser or visit the website of the manufacturer of the web browser you are using.
Cookies files of third parties
Updating the Cookies Policy
We reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time without prior notice and advise you to check this Platform page for updates.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy or if you notice that Cookies are not working properly , please contact us at the following e- mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org .