Migration of Source Code Your version-controlled source code data is valuable and making it readily available for immediate continuity is indispensable. Our migration services will accelerate your transition to GitLab to resume business operations at once. Who is this service for?
- Customers who have a history with legacy Source Code Management (SCM) or DevOps tools and want to ensure a smooth transition for their teams to modern single-application architecture.
- Customers who have over 500 users and 1,000 repositories.
- Customers who have migration requirements that include multiple source systems.
- Customers who currently use less-popular source control systems.
Migrating CI/CD Converting your Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines to a new tool like GitLab CI/CD can involve detailed considerations that take into account when moving data and enabling developers with more efficient processes. Often these projects include a combination of technical conversation and modernization of the overall approach. For migrating from Jenkins or other CI/CD orchestration systems, we offer custom consulting services to understand your goals, collaborate on solution architecture, and execute migration scripting and automation. Who is this service for?
- Customers who have a history with legacy CI/CD Platforms that want to ensure a smooth transition to a modern, single-application developer experience.
- Customers who are interested in improving efficiency in the create, package, release, and configure stages of their value stream.