Cloudfresh is an international IT company that provides modern solutions and tools for B2B digital transformation to companies in the CIS and European markets. We have the highest partner statuses — Google Cloud Premier Partner, Zendesk Premier Partner, Asana Solutions Partner, GitLab Partner, and CloudTalk Partner.
Our goal is to provide businesses with the best tools for digital transformation. To guide and support our customers on the way to the digital world.
More about us here — https://bit.ly/3cj86Tb
And here — https://bit.ly/3PErkB0
We are looking for a Talent Sourcer (Researcher) to help us analyze the IT market and find and communicate with talented candidates.
- Experience in the position of Researcher for over one year;
- Successful cases of closing positions in IT companies that you can share (not only developers);
- Ability to find candidates according to ICP in European markets;
- Candidate sourcing skills through various platforms (LinkedIn, Djinni, Github, AmazingHiring, etc.)
- Desire to develop in recruiting;
- The desire to provide the best service for the customer and the candidate;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- The ability to work under tight deadlines both autonomously and in a team;
- Knowledge of English at a level not lower than Upper-Intermediate is mandatory.
What is included in the main tasks:
- Active search for candidates on the Internet: Linkedin, social networks, professional communities, forums;
- Candidate market analysis;
- Entering candidates into the internal database (HURMA)
- Initial contact with candidates;
- Organization of interviews with department heads;
- Posting vacancies on job boards, Instagram, Facebook, and other sites;
- Processing of incoming feedback from candidates and their further organization in the recruiting funnel;
- Expansion of the network of contacts/formation of the funnel of active candidates;
- Scaling of search channels;
- Providing feedback to candidates.
Why is it comfortable working with us?
- We work remotely first (So there is no need to drive through traffic jams to the office). We meet offline every few weeks to discuss important work issues and celebrate our achievements.
- An 8-hour working day is the start time you choose at your discretion.
- Official employment following the Labor Code, vacation, and sick leave;
- The opportunity to learn and work with the world’s best products from Google, Zendesk, and Asana.
If you recognize yourself in the job description, send your resume and cover letter as soon as possible to describe why you are interested in this line of work, and we will contact you.