Cloudfresh is an international IT company that provides modern solutions and tools for digital transformation of B2B companies in the markets of Ukraine and Europe. The company has the highest partner statuses: Google Cloud Premier Partner, Zendesk Premier Partner, Asana Solution Partner, Gitlab Open Channel Partner. Our goal is to provide businesses with the best tools for digital transformation. To guide and support our customers on the way to the digital world.
More about us here — https://bit.ly/3cj86Tb
And here — https://bit.ly/3PErkB0
We are currently looking for a Solutions Consultant (Gitlab) to strengthen our tech team.
Solutions Consultants are the trusted advisors to GitLab prospects and clients, showing how the GitLab solutions address client business requirements. Solutions Consultants are responsible for driving and managing the technology evaluation and validation stages of the sales process. They focus on the technical solution while also understanding the business outcomes the customer is trying to achieve.
This role provides technical guidance and support throughout the entire sales cycle. Solution Consultants can help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of the GitLab platform with customers by becoming trusted advisors. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software/technology sales or consulting. Proficiency in connecting technology solutions to measurable business value is critical to Solutions Consultants. Candidates should also have demonstrated skills to think strategically about business, products, and technical problems.
- Technical presentation and communication skills
- Experience with technical pre-sales or as a professional in the field of information technology
- Knowledge of the end-to-end software development lifecycle
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Experience with modern software development or operations and their associated technologies
- Experience with cloud computing and related technologies and practices
- Ability to use GitLab
- Engage with customers in a technical consultancy and advisor role during the pre-sales process while providing technical assistance and solution guidance.
- In partnership with the sales team, formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue targets through the adoption of GitLab.
- With comprehensive knowledge of the GitLab platform and associated technologies, educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of GitLab while participating in discussions throughout the organization to ensure successful GitLab deployment.
- Guide technical evaluations via POC/POV ownership, RFP/audit support, and workshop design.
- Build deep relationships with people within customer environments to enable them to be GitLab advocates.
- Continuously improve your professional skills with a focus on personal mastery and team learning through activities such as training, reading, and seeking mentorship from others.
- Maintain specialty competence in one or more technologies related to GitLab’s market focus through activities such as training, certification, and creation of working examples for reuse internally and by customers and partners.
- Remote first
- The competitive level of salary. Of course, timely payment without delays every month
- A clear and transparent system of motivation.
- Official employment in accordance with the Labor Code, vacation and sick leave.
- The opportunity to learn and work with the world’s best products from Google, Zendesk, GitLab and Asana.
- We are growing fast as a team. Therefore, if growth within the company is important to you, you are at the right address.
- Flexible and hybrid working hours: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. or 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.