Cloudfresh is an international IT company that provides the best new solutions and tools for B2B digital transformation to companies in the CIS and European markets. We are the holders of the highest partner statuses – Google Cloud Premier Partner, Zendesk Premier Partner, Asana Solutions Partner.
Today we are strengthening our sales team and announcing a competition for the position of “Sales Manager B2G (Government Agencies and Companies)”.
Who we’re looking for:
- You have a successful experience of working with government agencies, structures and companies from 3 years.
- Worked with tender procurement procedures.
- You can present us specific work results with examples.
- You can boast of high activity rates at the previous place of work: 40-60 contacts per day.
- You work in CRM.
- You know how to lead meetings, negotiations and presentations at a high level.
- You know English at a level not lower than Intermediate.
It will be cool if you:
- Worked with projects or within project groups.
- Familiar with cloud technology.
- Worked with Google Workspace ex. G Suite, Asana, Zendesk.
- You know the Czech/Polish languages.
Let’s move on to what you have to do:
- Negotiate with large public sector companies.
- Help our customers find optimal technical solutions to increase the efficiency of business processes.
- Work with existing customers and look for new ones.
- Comfortable office with tea, delicious coffee, cookies and table tennis, 7 minutes from the Golosiivska metro station
- The competitive salary level, which is higher than on the market — from UAH 30,000 +% of sales + bonuses for fulfilling the sales plan
- Naturally, timely payment without delay every month
- A clear and transparent system of motivation
- Official employment in accordance with the Labor Code of Ukraine, vacations and sick leave
- The opportunity to learn and work with the world’s best products from Google, Zendesk and Asana
- We are growing rapidly as a team. Therefore, if growth within the company is important to you, you are in the right place
- We work full time: Mon-Fri, 9:00-18:00; Sat-Sun – days off
- Pizza/sushi party every Friday