Cloudfresh is an international IT company that provides modern solutions and tools for the digital transformation of B2B companies in the markets of Ukraine and Europe. The company has the highest partner statuses: Google Cloud Premier Partner, Zendesk Premier Partner, Asana Solution Partner, Gitlab Open Channel Partner. Our goal is to provide businesses with the best tools for digital transformation. To guide and support our customers on the way to the digital world.
More about us here — https://bit.ly/3cj86Tb
And here — https://bit.ly/3PErkB0
We are looking for a PPC Specialist to become a significant part of our Marketing team❤️
In this role, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing our company’s overall PPC strategy. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of PPC with a couple of years of experience and be looking for an opportunity to develop within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization. Experience in launching new territories/countries would be an advantage.
- At least 2-3 years of proven experience in a PPC specialist position;
- Solid knowledge in setting up and optimizing advertising in Google Ads / Facebook Ads / Instagram / Linkedin Ads. Twitter ads will be a plus;
- Ability to use Facebook Pixel, Google Tag Manager;
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics (goals, reports, building segments);
- Comprehensive understanding of A/B split testing and statistics;
- Upper-intermediate (or high intermediate) level of English.
- Set up and maintain advertising accounts in Google Ads / Facebook Ads / Instagram / Linkedin Ads / Twitter Ads;
- Plan and manage brand awareness and lead generation advertising campaigns across a variety of channels;
- Optimize and enhance advertising campaigns to identify opportunities for specific product types and audiences to increase conversion and ROI;
- Effectively track and manage budgets and results across the function;
- Monitor, evaluate, and present the performance of campaigns by generating weekly and monthly performance reports to analyze trends, goals, opportunities, and other key performance indicators;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest PPC trends, ad releases/optimizations, and tools for improving current and future initiatives.
It will be a plus
- Included in the previous descriptions
- Remote first;
- An opportunity to work with the world’s best products from Google, Zendesk, Asana, and Gitlab;
- The competitive salary level with a timely payment without delays every month;
- Transparent bonus system;
- Official employment under the Labor Code, vacation, and sick leave;
- Flexible and hybrid working hours: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM or 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM;
- Educational sponsorship (various educational opportunities, e.g., courses, conferences, meet-ups, etc., are sponsored by the company).