Cloudfresh is an international IT company that provides modern solutions and tools for the digital transformation of B2B companies in the markets of Ukraine and Europe. The company has the highest partner statuses: Google Cloud Premier Partner, Zendesk Premier Partner, Asana Solution Partner, Gitlab Open Channel Partner. Our goal is to provide businesses with the best tools for digital transformation. To guide and support our customers on the way to the digital world.
More about us here — https://bit.ly/3cj86Tb
And here — https://bit.ly/3PErkB0
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to become a significant part of our Marketing team❤️
In this role, you will contribute to developing and managing marketing programs in specific channels, support the company’s business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
- At least 1-2 years of proven experience in a marketing manager or content marketing position;
- Demonstrated experience in campaign development/execution across a variety of mediums or/and in content development and shaping content strategy;
- General understanding of lead generation process, increasing brand awareness, creating various types of content, organizing events, and other B2B marketing processes;
- Basic level of advertising cabinets (Google Ads / Facebook Ads / Instagram / Linkedin Ads / Twitter Ads) and Google Analytics knowledge;
- A can-do attitude;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong writing skills and experience in the technology/software space will be a plus;
- Upper-intermediate or advanced level of Czech;
- Upper-intermediate (or high intermediate) level of English.
- Together with the team, create and execute brand awareness and lead generation multi-channel marketing campaigns;
- Launch activities to promote the company’s products and services in various channels (social networks, email, online media, social networks, search ads, SEO, etc.)
- Analyze campaign performance, test hypotheses, and work with the team to improve performance to achieve business objectives;
- Find new channels, platforms, and tools for communication with the target audience, generate and nurture the need for the company’s products at each stage of the funnel;
- Work with vendors and clients on joint promotional activities: events, success stories, videos, and many more.
- Remote first.
- An opportunity to work with the world’s best products from Google, Zendesk, Asana, and Gitlab.
- The competitive salary level with a timely payment without delays every month.
- Transparent bonus system.
- Official employment under the Labor Code, vacation, and sick leave.
- Flexible and hybrid working hours: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. or 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Educational sponsorship (various educational opportunities, e.g., courses, conferences, meet-ups, etc., are sponsored by the company).