Cloudfresh is an international IT company that provides modern solutions and tools for B2B digital transformation to companies in the CIS and European markets. The company has the highest partner statuses: Google Cloud Premier Partner, Zendesk Premier Partner, Asana Solution Partner, and Gitlab Open Channel Partner.
If you have the desire and confidence to start a career in IT and cloud solutions, you are a communicative person who knows how to build relationships with customers, then we invite you to join the Cloudfresh team as a Junior IT Support Specialist
- Higher Education
- Proficiency in English
- Knowledge of computers, network devices, and cloud technologies
- Focus on customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Confidence and responsibility
- Technical support and general consulting of Cloudfresh clients on Google Workspace, Zendesk, and Asana products;
- Administration of the company’s internal IT infrastructure;
- Learning the principles of operation and administration of ChromeOS and Chrome devices;
- Learning new technologies and best practices for implementing Google Cloud, Zendesk, and other innovative products;
- Completion of necessary product training;
- Interaction with the technical support team of vendors to find the necessary solutions;
- Participation in educational and demonstration presentations, meetings, and webinars;
- Filling the knowledge base about Google Workspace products, Zendesk, Asana, and new solutions.
It will be a plus
- Work experience in technical support or system administrator;
- Experience in Google Workspace, Zendesk, and Asana;
- Understanding the principles of working with domain name registrars and configuration of records (MX, TXT, CNAME).
For our part, we offer:
- Remote format of work during military operations in Ukraine
- Competitive salary level – rate +% of sales + bonuses for fulfilling the KPI plan.
- Understandable motivation and payments in time at the current exchange rate.
- Work with a young and results-driven team. The average age of an employee in the Kyiv office is 30 years old (for example, the average age of an employee at Google is 30 years old!)
- Official employment following the Labor Code with vacation pay
- Ability to work with world-leading digital products from Google Cloud, Zendesk, GitLab and Asana.
Cloudfresh is growing rapidly, and we have all the opportunities for career and financial growth. We work full time: Mon-Fri, 9:00-18:00; or 10:00-19:00, Sat-Sun – weekends.
If you are interested in our position, you have relevant experience, and you feel the strength and desire to join the team – send your CV as soon as possible.