Cloudfresh ⛅️ is a Global Google Cloud Premier Partner, Zendesk Premier Partner, Asana Solutions Partner, GitLab Select Partner, and Microsoft Partner.
Since 2017, we’ve been specializing in implementation, migration, integration, audit, administration, support, and training for the best-in-class cloud solutions. We’re into products for cutting-edge cloud computing, unique location and mapping, seamless collaboration from anywhere, peerless customer service, and innovative DevSecOps.
More about us here — https://bit.ly/3cj86Tb
And here — https://bit.ly/3PErkB0
Currently, we are looking for a Marketing Manager. In this role, you will contribute to developing and managing marketing programs in specific channels, support the company’s business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
- At least 2 years of proven experience in a marketing manager or content marketing position;
- Demonstrated experience in campaign development/execution across a variety of mediums or/and in content development and shaping content strategy;
- General understanding of lead generation process, increasing brand awareness, creating various types of content, organizing events, and other B2B marketing processes;
- Basic level of advertising cabinets (Google Ads / Facebook Ads / Instagram / Linkedin Ads / Twitter Ads) and Google Analytics knowledge;
- A can-do attitude;
- Strong communication skills;
- Upper-intermediate or advanced level of English.
- Together with the team, create and execute brand awareness and lead generation multi-channel marketing campaigns;
- Launch activities to promote the company’s products and services in various channels (social networks, email, online media, social networks, search ads, SEO, etc.)
- Analyze campaign performance, test hypotheses, and work with the team to improve performance to achieve business objectives;
- Find new channels, platforms, and tools for communication with the target audience, generate and nurture the need for the company’s products at each stage of the funnel;
- Work with vendors and clients on joint promotional activities: events, success stories, videos, and others.
Would be a plus:
- Strong writing skills and experience in the technology/software space.
- Fully remote or office in the center of Kyiv.
- An opportunity to work with the world’s best products from Google, Zendesk, Asana, and Gitlab.
- The competitive salary level + transparent bonus system.
- Official employment under the Labor Code, vacation, and sick leave.
- Flexible and hybrid working hours: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. or 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Educational sponsorship (various educational opportunities, e.g., courses, conferences, meet-ups, etc., are sponsored by the company).