Cloudfresh⛅️ is a Global Google Cloud Premier Partner, Zendesk Premier Partner, Asana Solutions Partner, GitLab Select Partner, and Microsoft Partner.
Since 2017, we’ve been specializing in implementation, migration, integration, audit, administration, support, and training for the best-in-class cloud solutions. We’re into products for cutting-edge cloud computing, unique location and mapping, seamless collaboration from anywhere, peerless customer service, and innovative DevSecOps.
At Cloudfresh, we put ourselves in your shoes and act as a vital link between your company and cloud technologies.
With ease, we take on the responsibility to get the most favorable terms from a vendor based on your business needs and provide the utmost care at each stage of the journey with the solution.
Now we are looking for a Junior Sales Representative in Poland the Czech Republic. The main task of which will be to introduce these products to the company’s customers to improve the efficiency of their processes.
- Fluent English and Polish or Czech;
- Ability to learn sales processes;
- Ability to fill in details of customers in CRM;
- A sense of genuine care and urgency when it comes to customers;
- Strong upselling skills;
- An interest in the power and usefulness of technology.
- Conduct negotiations with small and medium companies across Europe;;
- Provide professional information about Cloudfresh services;
- Looking for new opportunities to sell to our customers;
- Building up professional relationships with our vendors.
Would be a plus:
- You have worked with technology companies before;
- Knowledge of Slavic/German/French/Spanish languages.
- Fully remote;
- Competitive salary level: basic part +% of sales + bonuses for fulfilling the sales plan;
- A clear and transparent system of motivation;
- The opportunity to learn and work with the world’s best products from Google, Zendesk, and Asana;
- We are growing fast as a team. Therefore, if growth within the company is important to you, you are at the right address;
- Flexible and hybrid working hours: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. or 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.