Cloudfresh ⛅️ is a Global Google Cloud Premier Partner, Zendesk Premier Partner, Asana Solutions Partner, GitLab Select Partner, and Microsoft Partner.
Since 2017, we’ve been specializing in implementation, migration, integration, audit, administration, support, and training for the best-in-class cloud solutions. We’re into products for cutting-edge cloud computing, unique location and mapping, seamless collaboration from anywhere, peerless customer service, and innovative DevSecOps.
We are currently seeking a talented and inquisitive Content Manager to join our Marketing team and contribute to its growth. If you are passionate about crafting captivating stories and adept at conveying business value to resonate with readers, we warmly welcome you to join our team!
- Advanced proficiency in the English language.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in business writing.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, showcased through a professional portfolio.
- Ability to comprehend the composition and characteristics of texts in various formats (e.g., website articles, landing pages, emails, etc.).
- Familiarity with the B2B SaaS segment.
- Proven ability to craft engaging, value-driven, and clear content.
- Expertise in competitive storytelling.
- Understanding of SEO strategies and effective keyword placement practices.
- Strong research skills to provide unique and impactful insights into the content.
- Outstanding time management abilities, including multitasking, prioritization, and meeting deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of WordPress.
- Lead the content planning process in collaboration with marketing managers and align it with the business strategy.
- Articulate the brand’s messaging and positioning clearly, ensuring consistent and relevant communication.
- Conduct research on product-based topics in close cooperation with various company departments.
- Create compelling content, including blogs, articles, product pages, ebooks, reports, social media posts, and more.
- Develop SEO-optimized content in collaboration with the SEO team to enhance online visibility.
- Coordinate the creation of video and visual content with the design team.
- Prepare video scripts for videos and interviews.
- Generate ideas for new content types.
Would be a plus:
- Remote first;
- An opportunity to work with the world’s best products from Google Cloud, Zendesk, Asana, Gitlab, and Microsoft;
- The competitive salary level with a timely payment without delays every month;
- Transparent bonus system;
- Official employment under the Labor Code, vacation, and sick leave;
- Flexible and hybrid working hours: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. or 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.;
- Educational sponsorship (various educational opportunities, e.g., courses, conferences, meet-ups, etc., are sponsored by the company).